GROW: Cultivating Families that Flourish
Friday, November 10, 6-9 PM
Saturday, November 11, 9 AM-4:30 PM
(Doors will open each day 30 minutes before the conference begins)
GROW is a conference that equips parents, caregivers, and all who love and nourish children to grow in their understanding of childhood, child development and the science of relationships in order to foster stronger relationships with the children they are in contact with. GROW equips attendees with practical tools to care well for children in the midst of big emotions, difficult and confusing behaviors and a growing brain.
• To help parents grow in their understanding, compassion and skills for relating with children.
• We will discuss development across the lifespan and the developmental milestones of infants, toddlers, school-aged and adolescents, as well as how to seek strengthening/ repairing attachment throughout development.
• Licensed counselors Rachel Hodges and Jill Oberle will present material that is gospel-centered, attachment-informed, developmentally respectful, and trauma-sensitive.
• Parents, Grandparents, Teachers and Caregivers are welcome!
• Sponsored by The Episcopal Diocese of Missouri and The Church of St. Michael & St. George
* Scholarships available. Contact Marty Chapman at email@example.com for more information.
Learn about Grow