Church Service League meets in person at The Church of St. Michael & St. George each Tuesday. All are invited to attend. Masks and social distancing are required.
10:30 AM Bible Study (Ezekiel) with Father Tom (Sverdrup Room)
11:30 AM Holy Eucharist (St. Mary’s Chapel)
12:00 PM Lunch (Great Hall)
12:30 PM CSL Program (check the CSL Programs for details)
The cost of lunch is $10 (free for first-time visitors) and reservations are required by 4 PM the Sunday prior to the meeting. To register or for more details, contact CSL President Sandra Vuitel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314.300.8858.
- October 26: Book Review End of October by Lawrence Wright
- November 2: Parishioner Benjamin Ricciardi speaks about “Christians and the Law”
- November 9: Let’s Get Acquainted with The St. Michael School of Clayton, Beth Mosher, Head of The St. Michael School of Clayton
- November 16: Service Project Tuesday
- November 23: No CSL
- November 30: Book Review The Salt Path by Raynor Winn
- December 7: Assemble Cookie Bags for Homebound Parishioners
- December 14: Story Telling with Marcia Ollinger
- December 21: Service Project Tuesday
WHAT IS THE CHURCH SERVICE LEAGUE (CSL)?
• The Episcopal Church Women’s group of The Church of St. Michael & St. George
• An outreach ministry committed to service, spiritual and intellectual growth, support for other ministries, and Christian camaraderie for all CSMSG women
• A ministry that provides monetary “Special Gifts” for other ministries. Recent donations include CSMSG Youth Ministry, Hunger Ministry, Children’s Choir, CSMSG Shelter Ministry at Gateway 180, ECW dues, ECW Scholarship Fund, Sant Memorial Scholarship Fund, Meals on Wheels Endowment Fund, Nicaraguan School Scholarship, Episcopal City Mission, United Thank Offering, SHERAH House, Voices for Children (CASA), Guardian Angels Settlement House, and Little Bit Foundation.
Clergy Liaison: Father Tom Albinson
Please come and enjoy any or all of our offerings.